Why Choose Us
Personalized Children’s Dentistry
Folsom – Natomas
As parents ourselves, our mission is to provide the kind of exceptional quality and compassion that we would want for our own children. At the Tooth Station, we treat your child as we would our own family, complete with good-natured jokes and stories, extended patience, gentle encouragement, and lively praise. We do more than fix teeth and are the first stop on a lifelong journey of dental health. This means prevention of problems before they occur, making sure your child has confidence in their appearance through orthodontics or just being available to restore that front tooth that got broken on the trampoline! And in time for school pictures.
A few reasons to choose us:
- A single, dedicated, full-time dentist. Your child always sees the same familiar face. Kids thrive on consistency which is difficult to maintain when there is a different dentist each visit. We treat your child while you hold them on your lap if they need extra comfort.
- Our kid-friendly dentist staff can remember our patients’ likes, dislikes and how to make them comfortable and happy during their visit.
- We are trained in the treatment of special needs children and those who are particularly fearful. We regard transforming even the most ‘difficult’ of patients into a happy and confident one as one of the most rewarding aspects of our job.
- We cater to your busy schedule. We offer early morning and evening children’s dental appointments, and we are always available for emergencies. We make available low-cost kids dental treatment for all families. For those without insurance we offer 33% cash discount. For those who do have insurance, we can work with you to ensure maximum coverage.
- From the moment you step through our door, we invite children to relax and have fun. With lush animal murals, books and games galore, movies in every dental chair, an electric train that makes the in our waiting room, balloons, and the best toys of any children’s office (so we’ve been told), we make sure each child asks “When can we go back to see Dr. Bryan?”
- We use only the latest and safest technology. We use digital x-rays and all of our instruments are receive state-of-the-art sterilization treatment after each use.
Children’s Dentist Visits Are Easy At The Tooth Station
For these reasons and more, we look forward to welcoming you to our dental family! Contact our dental office today.